Monday, September 21, 2015

Jealous Brother

Hello yet again! Today was a pretty casual day. My brother wanted to see if he could last longer in writing examples but he clearly did not understand what I was capable of, so i had to put him in his place. He clearly didn't understand the point of conceit. After I proved to him that I was everything  he was but extended, he eased up a little :)  I have the exact same capability and job of any ordinary metaphor however unlike my brother I am much more elaborate. Unfortunately he occasionally gets jealous. I try to tell him that he is just as important as me in writing, and that I just last longer and do a better job at explaining complicated concepts. I am also used to compare objects even further apart or more unlike each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment